WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

PowerofHolyRosary - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* PowerofHolyRosary > Topics

Subject: My Testimony.
Replies: 3 Views: 648

mjully 28.08.09 - 03:35pm
The trueth cant be hidden forever.Devil is a liar.The source of all the evils in the world is human heart.We have eyes that dont see,ears that dont hear and minds that cant understand.Why? The devil has blinded us.This is a true testmony.I am a catholic.Both parents are catholics.I always hated the rosary as it was long and boring.But i started to pray to God to help me pray the Rosary.I joined a prayer group that prayed Rosary twice a week.After sometime i was away from the group.So i was alone. *

mjully 28.08.09 - 03:56pm
I went to visit my sister who soon will be a nun of Mary Mother of God.She gave me a rosary,to me that was the best gift i had ever received.I bought a rosary prayer book.At first i found it hard to put it around my neck,because i didnt want anybody to notice the step i had taken,I wanted people to know me as a bad boy and not a boy who serves God.I thought serving God was shameful.When i started praying the rosary early in the morning before anybody is awake i felt a new spiritual growth like never before *

mjully 28.08.09 - 04:16pm
I have trusted Mary with my life,just as She held Jesus in Her arms She is going to hold me.Just as she walked with Jesus from childhood,through painful death on the cross,mary will accompany me in hardships,joys,stress and all situations.The rosary has helped be much better than before.We cant defeat devil by ourself,Mary is a powerful weapon against satan.Human wisdom cant help one to discover the hidden secret of God,in silence ask Jesus Our Saviour to teach you about his Mother. *

mjully 28.08.09 - 04:31pm
Praying the rosary is not worshipping Mary as there is only one to be worshipped and thats God.Mary does not seek her own glory but She wants to lead us to her Son JESUS.Its possible and easy when you put God ahead.No problem no matter how big can overcome the power of rosary. *

* PowerofHolyRosary Forum

Search:
topics replies

* PowerofHolyRosary

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search