WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

PowerofHolyRosary - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* PowerofHolyRosary > Topics

Subject: ..*Touchable Quotes*..
Replies: 15 Views: 5855

rosesss 5.09.09 - 06:47am
(hi) Lets post some of the Quotezz tat touched our Heartzz n Healed our Mindzz bow.GIF

Famous Bible Verses:

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And he shall direct your paths. *

rosesss 5.09.09 - 06:52am
A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. *

rosesss 5.09.09 - 06:58am
To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven.
A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to reap that which is planted.
A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to to mourn, and a time to dance.
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing.
A time to get and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace. *

mjully 5.09.09 - 05:35pm
Proverbs 10:19 The more u talk,the more likely u r 2 sin.If ur wise ull keep quiet.Proverbs 11:25 Be generous and u will b prosperous.Help others and u will b helped. *

rosesss 6.09.09 - 10:38am
Nothing is predestined: The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings. *

rosesss 6.09.09 - 10:39am
Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time. Then your time on earth will be filled with glory. angel2.GIF *

rosesss 6.09.09 - 10:40am
Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. pray.GIF

-Groucho Marx *

rosesss 6.09.09 - 10:43am
Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely..!
9lSRB58p7c33SbpNLaUP.jpg *

mjully 8.09.09 - 03:43pm
TITUS 2:11 God has revealed his grace for the salvation of whole human race. *

rosesss 10.09.09 - 05:50am
WNPSmDKYyCA25C2UbX3D.jpg

Praise The Lord.. *

rosesss 10.09.09 - 05:53am
Our Lady
Mother Mary!

VQ0vJFAFPKsZ46hu5IJI.jpg *

rosesss 10.09.09 - 05:56am
Our Father!!
Jesus Christ!!

6MzIP6fJ1O94999vGHON.jpg *

rosesss 14.09.09 - 11:00am
God describes some people as being like horses or mules that have to be controlled by bits and bridles. Rather than letting God guide them step by step, they stubbornly leave God only one option. If God wants to keep them useful for him, he must use discipline and punishment. God longs to guide us with love and wisdom rather than punishment. He offers to teach us the best way to go. Accept the advice written in God's Word and don't let your stubbornness keep you from obeying God.

FZ7XRPESM0zXIx2213Bb.jpg *

mjully 21.09.09 - 09:51am
Heb 12:6-7 Because the Lord corrects everyone he loves and punishes everyone he accepts as his child.Endure what you suffer as being a father's punishment; your suffering shows that God is treating you as his children. *

rosesss 2.10.09 - 01:26pm
Touchable quote:

In my arms you are the most delicate rose....In my eyes you are
paradise to hold....In my mind you are never old....and in my heart
my love for you shall never dim but always be forever bold..

Kdd474Ld7FA8bYLEwAJk.gif *

mjully 8.10.09 - 04:59am
When u talk 2 GOD no breath is lost talk,when u wait on God no time is lost be patient,when u walk with God u r never alone so walk with god.Everyday be with Jesus. *

* PowerofHolyRosary Forum

Search:
topics replies

* PowerofHolyRosary

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search